To be considered apply at: http://www.umrcphcareers.com/
Certified Nurse Aide
Kresge, Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center
Chelsea Retirement Community
Status: Full-time, 36 hours/week, OR Part-time, 24 hours/week, every other weekend and Holiday rotation required
Shifts available: 6:30pm-7:00am or 6:30am-7:00pm
Rate of pay based on experience, minimum of $15.25/hour PLUS current $2.00/hour State premium and applicable shift differentials!
Up to $2000 Retention Bonus
*Must apply at www.umrcphcareers.com by 2/28/2021 to be eligible for Retention
The Team Members of UMRC & Porter Hills provide a unique and personal experience to each of our residents, while focusing on quality treatment and comfort.
Join our team of compassionate and skilled staff and love what you do every day!
Benefits: Comprehensive Medical Insurance options for staff that work 30-40 hours/week, *Paid Birthday and Holidays, * Paid Vacation time, Retirement Savings Plan Opportunity, Wellness Reimbursement and Incentives, Tuition Reimbursement and Scholarship program, Uniform Allowance (for specific frontline Team Member positions), Discounted Team Member dining options on-site, annual increase, plus more!
DailyPay-Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow!
Performs patient care activities and other tasks as assigned to assist the primary care, therapy, and health staff. Works under the direct and indirect supervision of the Nurse Manager or designee but is independent in the application of nursing knowledge and skills.
Assist residents in the following areas:
- Personal care functions including bathing, skin care, toileting, grooming, oral hygiene and dressing
- Feeding residents
- Turning and positioning residents
• Measuring and recording intake and output
• Weighing residents
• Proper transfer techniques
• Demonstrates appropriate knowledge for safe use of medical equipment
• Keep residents rooms clean and supplied
• Make and change beds
• Answer call lights and take appropriate action
• Collect and label specimens (urine, stool, sputum)
• Measure and record vital signs, weights and report variations in vital signs to the nurse
• Immediately report any changes in residents condition or incidents to the nurse
• Participate in care conferences with other members of the team as appropriate
• Maintains confidentiality in relation to all residents, healthcare staff and documentation in accordance with policy and state regulations
• Maintains and enhances skill through attending appropriate training
• Appearance is professional and complies with the dress code
• Maintains a cooperative manner towards residents, families and all members of the health care team.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent
2. Must be currently certified as a Certified Nurse Aide in the State of Michigan or have successfully completed a CNA training program within the last 6 months and able to take the State exam within 4 months of hire